Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ScrapFriends Colour challenge!

Good morning all! I managed some scrapping over the long weekend here...gotta love that ;)
I love the colour challenges over @ ScrapFriends...I don't always make the time, but very thankful I did this month!


I love playing with the Distress Paints & the colours I have were perfect for this challenge...


& a close up of my stamping & template work...plus my gorgeous kids ;)


I also love Dylusions Ink Spray...& someone I always think of when I work with them is Lisa Oxley! I couldn't help but scrap lift this gorgeous lady! Her creations are simply stunning...very vibrant & happy, just like her.


Thank you for stopping by! As always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments...I do appreciate them x
Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. These are so lovely! great colors and love the photos in the second one! Where would we be without fun photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background that you've created for the first layout, and that is such a gorgeous photo of your kids!! The colours in the second layout are amazing!! Both are fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeedy! Just PERFECT colours for our SF challenge....you KNOW I LOOOOOVE your work. This is no exception...those doodled around circles...the play on words with the apple etc....total yum:):) Thanks as always for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you do this whole mixed media stuff brilliantly!! I love all the texture you go into your scrapfriends challenge...amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such eye-catching LO's Paula, especially love the rainbow drippy effect on your 2nd page, gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used the colours for this colour challenge. Fabulous photos. Great work! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo two artsy awesome pages! Love how you incorporated your colors for the color challenge (and thank you for playing along!) and wow, the drips look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts Paula! I just love your stamping and template work in the first one!! Fabulous page design.
    And of course the 2nd one is awesome too, love your lift of Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these colorful layouts, they are stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  10. So full of life and energy! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete