Monday, July 29, 2013

YSMY Challenge!

Last month I watched the 'You Show Me Yours' challenge, it was fantastic to see how everyone scrapped the same photo & thought it was such a brilliant idea! Haha when I saw this months pic, there was absolutely no stopping me...who could resist the very gorgeous & dreamy Hugh Jackman ;)

This is layout, which I might add took a long time...too much gazing ;) I started it at retreat the previous weekend & one of the ladies looking from afar asked 'is that your husband?'...LOL I wish!!!


Check out the other yummy layouts here...they are simply fabulous! Thanks Lucy for the challenge :)

Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. Heehee...I can imagine GAZING at the photo for quite a while myself!! Looks fabulous! That embosssing, is it? ON the strip behind the photo looks really, really great:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is amazing, you have created a wonderful background for this gorgeous photo!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning 'manly' layout Paula! Lol! The photo is not to bad either. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing lay-out! I love the masculine look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice indeed!! Fabulous layout... I love all the textures and layers... and the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! (Sheesh that pic ain't half bad either! ;)

    ReplyDelete